Craig is a highly skilled Creative Producer and professional photographer with a unique ability to work across a variety of genres including all commercial and corporate productions for both film and photography.
His work experience in the media industry stems from South Africa, London and Australia in creative agencies and event management all over the world. Craig has been in the region for the last 3 years covering all aspects of photograp
…hy and media content.
His work ranges from creative agency and conception to final product and post production. His keen eye for detail and finding the story is his forte as is his flexibility to see all aspects of pre-production and post production come into place.
Craig has produced several projects across the region. These include PR campaigns, outdoor advertising campaigns and online media projects. In Abu Dhabi, Craig’s career has rocketed to a higher ground enabling him to serve a variety of clients. Craig has a reputation of consistency of product quality along with a deep understanding of clients’ requirements and expectations.
♦ FREELANCE PRODUCER / PHOTOGRAPHER
February 2014 – Present - Abu Dhabi
Freelance photographer and Creative Producer working with several companies across the region, managing teams, Producing an array of photographic projects and driving the creative brief forward to final delivery. This would include branded packages, retouching, designing and producing high impact image presentations.
Client base - The Al Tayer Group, Masdar City, TGP, ENOC, TwoFour54, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dahbi, Mubadala, Masdar Institute, APCO and Abu Dhabi Media.
♦ POST PRODUCER / MANAGER
October 2013 – February 2014 - Abu Dhabi
Overseeing the overall post scheduling consisting of 24 Offline, 2 Online and 2 Audio Suites. Detailed cost capturing and cost tracking for 8 programmes consisting of 13 episodes each. Managing 35 staff within post production department and ensuring seamless final media delivery to client. Lynch pin for Series Producers, Production Managers and Executives ensuring all viewing and TX deliveries are met to production deadlines and coordinating the tech checks. Implementing efficient workflows and procedures for the entire production team.
♦ ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
July 2012 – November 2012 - Sydney, Australia
Coordinating and assisting with the pre-production leading up to the delivery of large scale corporate national & international events. Constructing budgets, Critical Paths, run sheets, scripts, etc. Designing and implementing creative concepts within guidelines; ensure innovative and creative solutions are delivered inline with the brief and client objectives; plan and execute sting/hype videos, presentations, Digital content, and live event photography.
♦ POST PRODUCER / SUPERVISOR
October 2011 – May 2012 - Sydney
My primary responsibility was to capture and manage the financial aspects of our in-house Post Production facility PrimeCuts and Pitchfork, as these are profit centres within the company.
• Other responsibilities included:
- Managing the dub room and co-ordinating internal requests for material;
- Responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning provision of services;
- Scheduling team work loads throughout the department;
- Managing subsidiary company’s hype reels / case studies and Post Producing all international adaptations as required;
- Organising and storage of company material with systematised referencing;
- Overseeing work by externally hired contractors and report on the performance thereof in terms of meeting the company’s standards of operation.
- Managing all CAD approvals prior to Broadcast and ensuring files are delivered to deadline and required specification.
♦ ASSOCIATE PRODUCER | CONTENT
May 2011 – November 2011 - Sydney
Recognised as a results orientated producer with extensive experience creating innovative campaigns that impact brand presence, profitability, and performance.
A renowned forward thinker, highly accomplished in the execution of key organisational objectives, my current responsibilities include: designing and implementing creative concepts within guidelines; ensure innovative and creative solutions are delivered inline with the brief and client objectives; plan and execute sting/hype videos, presentations, produce and cast all training videos, and manage live event photography.
♦ PROJECT MANAGER
2010 – 2011 - London, United Kingdom
- Taking instructions from clients regarding project requirements;
- Managing paperwork associated with events including raising the necessary event invoices;
- Coordinating and supervising projects ensuring that they run on time and in budget;
- Produce and manage all aspects of the weekly music show Red Bull Bedroom Jam - broadcast ‘live’ over the internet from around the UK using an external broadcast unit;
- Overseeing work performed by contractors;
- Preparing reports for management and drawing their attention to matters requiring review.
- Photography and managing the Post Production processes.
♦ JC Graphics Institute
Graphic & Web Design
1999 – 2000
Show moreShow less