I am a seasoned marketeer and event manager, with specialty in promoting, creating and organizing brands and events in the GCC and Levant. Diligent in task management and have a keen eye for detail; always believe that outstanding work is a function of detailed planning and skilful execution. I have been in the UAE for over 7 years, and have a deep understanding of the local Emerati culture.
Due to my active involvement in all aspects of my p
…rojects, I gained a reputation of being the dynamo within a team, believing that the key to successful business is a strong interpersonal relationship with all stakeholders. Some of my core competencies are large budget management, vendor management as well as maintaining a strong network of suppliers across the region.
Passionate about travel, fashion and Yoga, and believe that self-enrichment comes from being introduced to different global cultures.
10 years of practical experience in the following fields:
• Marketing Communications
• Events management and planning
• Consumer insights and brand activation
• Tactical brand and product promotions
• Mega scaled events and festivals management
HQ Creative – Marketing and Events – Project Manager (Freelancer)
Clients & Projects: Abu Dhabi Investment Authority Flag Day and National Day
Executive Council of Dubai- HBMPSG Marketing and Communications plan
Overall responsibility for assigned portfolio of client accounts. Including the development of the accounts, their day-to-day management and the maximisation of revenue and profitability. Responsible for the successful delivery of all projects carried out for assigned accounts:
• Liaising with clients and developing profitable long-term relationships
• Building and maintaining high level relationships with clients
• Leading the HQ pitch teams on all pitches and all client presentations
• Taking overall responsibility for the successful delivery of all events /activities produced for assigned accounts – from identifying the initial opportunity to taking and interpreting the brief through production to post-event evaluation and financial reconciliation
• Leading all major client meetings
• Ensuring that the creative vision for the event is delivered and all elements of the project meet HQ’s required quality standards
• Taking immediate action to mitigate risks to the project
• Acting as primary point of contact in case of client issues and ensuring they are resolved to everyone’s satisfaction
• Overall responsibility for the profitability of assigned accounts
• Agreeing all budgets with the Executive Director before submission to client
• Monitoring the budget status at all times during the project’s life
• Supervising budget reconciliation post-event and final presentation to the Executive Director
• Taking overall responsibility for managing clients and other senior stakeholders onsite
• Supporting HQ staff to ensure they are able to carry out their jobs to the best of their abilities
• Mentoring junior team members, providing guidance and informal training, assistance and advice
- Cheil Wordlwide (SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER):
• Supporting du (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications) in ideating, implementing and planning of their brand activation hand-in-hand with their Live Communications team
• Managing all financials related to projects and supporting in the overall yearly overview
• Maintaining focus and alignment with du's yearly strategy and goals
• Working closely with the creative and planning departments to ensure best in class thinking and output
• Supervising production to maintain a state-of-the-art outcome and perfect execution
>< Conceptualization, Client management and project execution of du Tuesday Jurassic world premier Dinosaur prank:
- Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority- Cultural Programs and Heritage Festivals Committee (MARKETING AND EVENTS SPECIALIST):
• Collaboratively worked with creative agencies and MBUs while also performing effective media campaigns.
• Accountable for planning and managing annual project marketing plans, updating and following up on all online, print, TV and radio activities on a weekly basis and maintaining overall accuracy and consistency.
• Ensured consistent material dispatch to media while also managing the activations of the brands.
• Prepared marketing materials for below the line and above the line campaigns, POS, giveaways, activation stands and viral media.
• Liaised with agencies and printers.Contributed significantly to the team in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
• Successfully managed budgets, prepared basic financial reports and developed track sheets.
• Prepared campaign presentations and presented to board members and concerned teams.
• Provided insightful assistance to the Communications Director, Communications team and other teams when needed.
• Responsible for handling design activities while also executing annual marketing plans within the budget.
• Successfully provided support and facilitated the development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Administered project RFP protocol process while also soliciting RFPs from desirable prospective agencies.
• Actively participated with the team in planning and presenting sessions as assigned.
• Successfully insured strong business and sponsorship opportunities with major media bodies.
• Million Poet TV Programme
• The Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (ADIHEX)
• Prince of Poets TV Program, Al Dhafra Festival
• The International Festival of falconry (800 falconers from 80 countries)
• Al Gharbia Watersports Festival
• Liwa Date Festival
• Book Fair • Baynounah TV • Poetry Academy.
• Marketing Management
• Project Planning
• Business Management
• Team Leadership
• Sales Management
• Strategic Planning
• Event Management
• Cross-functional Coordination
• Communication Skills
• Promotional Activities
- Al Ahliyya Amman University
Bachelor's degree, Marketing & Communications
- Arabic (Native)
- English (Full proficiency)Show moreShow less